Hi from the Chairman -
This year we are going with the theme of “Xavier’s School of Convention Running”, where we will talk about the past, present, and future of convention running.
We are planning on filling up our programming to help all the conventions we can. So what we are asking is that each convention bring something to the con. If you have something you do that no one else does please bring it to C3. We want to cover all aspects of convention running:
• Why we do what we can do
• How can it be done better
• What’s new that changes how we did it.
Items we are planning include:
• LCB to come talk about the marijuana laws and any updates in the liquor laws.
• Hotel employees talking about the changes in the present and future.
• An icebreaker going from Friday to Sunday.
• Your panel suggestions having to do with the past, present, and future of convention running.
• An awesome Hospitality as the hub of our con, and two conference rooms.
We have the pleasure this year of being at the Best Western Tacoma Dome hotel. Rooms are $119.99 a night and include a full continental breakfast every morning, as well as free parking.
The hotel block is not very big, so get your room soon.
Membership costs for the convention are:
$25.00 till December 1st,   $35.00 till May 30th and   $40.00 at the door
We look forward to your participation and knowledge,